BoomLiam

Three word story

"I have aids"

Jesus fucking Christ on a bike.... OK... it's probably your first time, and you're a bit special. Let's try and read that sentence back and add in your... contribution.

"She asks him "Would you like to help me remove my extremely tight, and sweaty spandex pants and explain why you cry every time I touch my "I have aids""

Now... I'm no English teacher, but that DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKING SENSE. WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?! WHO BIRTHED YOU?! JESUS.

Now an appropriate response could have been: "firm, lactating nipples

SO with that in mind, carry on.

Ignoring the tard i am carrying on from "explain why you cry ever time i touch my firm, lactating nipples" 

while also cupping

Jesus fucking Christ on a bike.... OK... it's probably your first time, and you're a bit special. Let's try and read that sentence back and add in your... contribution.

"She asks him "Would you like to help me remove my extremely tight, and sweaty spandex pants and explain why you cry every time I touch my "I have aids""

Now... I'm no English teacher, but that DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKING SENSE. WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?! WHO BIRTHED YOU?! JESUS.

Now an appropriate response could have been: "firm, lactating nipples

SO with that in mind, carry on.

I actually noticed that it didnt fit anywhere but i forgot to change it. English doesnt apply to me.