Sign in to follow this  
BoomLiam

HI! I R LEEUM!

I Liam. I hello. Yes.

I have entirely not enough time on my hands yet I use the time I do have free to procrastinate and make things like Minecraft servers, TeamSpeak servers, websites and forums. I'm not too sure why... I suppose it takes me away from doing the important things in life, so you should all praise me because of the unbelievable about of attention I give to all of you.

I game a lot, I watch a lot, I stream a bit, I talk a lot. I do stuff.

I am currently 17 18 and am partaking in my A-Levels doing Physics, Computing and Design & Technology (I did AS in Maths Mechanics but dropped that into A2). For anyone in the UK considering options similar to mine and under the same specification, feel free to message me, I might be able to help you out, give you advise, whatever :). I'm a giver. Not a receiver. Kreygasm

I can't really think of much I can write about myself, I mean I moderate chats, help out with all things Twitch Support related; I spend a lot of my time on Twitter, Reddit and Twitch (not so much YouTube anymore) I help out everywhere I can, always helping people out with computer help and suggestions. And I should add that I love technology and computers. It's kind of my fetish. Aside from that, I sleep and fap a lot. So there you go...

The Dirthut
I was originally a part of Utorak and ImmortalHD's Minecraft server back in the day (after Jamie announced it in a YouTube video, I hopped on as quickly as I could), didn't really play Minecraft all that much but I made friends fairly quickly as my Jesus skin attracted a lot of attention. I forced other people to build a church in my honor and I just kinda stood there and typed a lot Kappa
I quickly started speaking more frequently to more and more people, playing other games outside of Minecraft with them, but then we received news that the Minecarft server could no longer be supported and that it would shut down soon. Everyone was upset as we didn't know what was going to happen to the community which we built up. Thankfully the moderators of the old server came together and a replacement server was put up. It was no longer supported by Jamie or Immortal and a new community was created, and lo' The Dirthut was born!

After a whole load of months under this new community, still meeting new and exciting people, it was announced that the server cost too much to host, so the Dirthut Minecraft server was shut down, it occasionally returned for holidays and such for 30 days, but it was at this point that I realised I did not want the friends I made and the community I supported to die out. After speaking to the old admins/moderators and redirecting the domain to myself, I then took it upon myself to setup a TeamSpeak server. This was the first stage in ensuring that communication was kept between everyone. I also started working on a new Minecraft server, finding a suitable map, exciting and essential plugins, using my previously adopted skills in creating Minecraft servers to create something which would be fun to join. Unfortunately the server I hosted this on (and still host it on) has a very old processor. So there was a lot of timing out, disconnects, lag... It was overall quite annoying, but we endured and the community stuck together. I am currently working towards improving the server, and will do so as soon as I gain enough money. Help out by donating! <3

The latest update I brought to the community was these forums that you are on now. They were a lot of work and there is still a lot of improving that can be done, but for now, I am extremely happy with the outcome and am happy to see The Dirthut continuing to grow as a community.

I have been hosting The Dirthut TeamSpeak server since the 8th September 2013 and the Minecraft server since it's Halloween launch on the 31st October 2013.

Edited by BoomLiam
This is old and out-dated... a bit! No longer in school, but I'm still free to talk to if you need my infinite wisdom!