The Dirthut Forums have been completely upgraded to improve stability, scalability and to help fight the issue with spam. Please report any issues you find here. The forums are still a work-in-progress. Expect to see changes and popular features returning soon™!

BoomLiam

Feed the Beast MODDED Minecraft server [WHITELIST ONLY]

18 posts in this topic

e71d651f33e74dd8e2646eb42c91f228.png

A modded Minecraft server is FINALLY here!

The server will be WHITELIST ONLY because there are way too many things that can go wrong with a modded server and I do not have the time or knowledge with mod-packs to restrict certain things. Also it avoids hackers coming on to the server and ruining everything.

If you want to be whitelisted, then please comment bellow and follow the format at the bottom of this post.

RULES:

The same rules which are in-place on the vanilla Minecraft server are STILL in-place. Those can be read here: LINK

• No exploiting blocks/tools/items in the mod-pack to bypass protections and cause deliberate grief.
  • If you do not know what a block/tool/item does, it is best NOT TO USE IT. Do some research or you may be seen as deliberately griefing.
  • There is no protection on the server - This is not an over-sight, but being that the server will be whitelisted, I see no reason not to trust anyone who has been whitelisted.
  • Try to build big, exciting inventions away from spawn.
  • Avoid travelling between worlds too much, they are horribly optimised and may result in a temporary server crash (kicking everyone online)

Be aware that anyone may be removed from the whitelist WITHOUT WARNING. This will NOT have been an accident and you are free to question why you were removed by sending me a Direct Message here on the forums, or emailing me (See signature)

The moderation team for this server is VERY LIMITED. Aside from myself, everyone else has very little power. Why? Because it's a whitelisted server with trusted people. Moderators will still be able to assist with some things, but they will mainly be just a 'badge' on the server, they will still be there playing the game with you, with absolutely no access to gamemode/God-mode or cheating their way through the mod-pack experience. Yes they can kick/ban you but they probably won't.... maybe.

Download Feed The Beast here: http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

When the installer is downloaded, select the "FTB Infinity 1.7 (v1.8.2) Minecraft Version 1.7.10" and ensure you change 'Recommended' to '1.7.0'

03d7696c603cda5e459fe7947daa1824.png

WHITELIST APPLICATION:

• In-game Minecraft Name:
  • Approximately how long you have been on The Dirthut?
  • Have you played Feed The Beast before?
  • Have you played on any modded Minecraft before?

If you are accepted, you will be able to join the server at: ftb.thedirthut.comthedirthut.com:25569

e63cd7f4a7a35061d9cd0037b5ef8098.png

Users who are donator level 'Super Awesome' and 'Level 3' Have been added to the Whitelist already. If you need to be added to a group then please let me know. Currently there are little benefits to being in donator-level groups, but I do plan to add more benefits!

• DownHillinc
  • Before it was even a thing
  • Once
  • Yes

Also plox add my grilfreind

• cumsIute
  • Never
  • Nope
  • What ius minectadfft

• raygunnxx
  • forever 
  • no
  • i love minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- When on my computer totallynotamanda

When on my brothers Prosol

-2 years

-No

-No, learn me

• DownHillinc
  • Before it was even a thing
  • Once
  • Yes

Also plox add my grilfreind

• cumsIute
  • Never
  • Nope
  • What ius minectadfft

• raygunnxx
  • forever 
  • no
  • i love minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- When on my computer totallynotamanda

When on my brothers Prosol

-2 years

-No

-No, learn me

• Cibconnor
  • Roughly a year now
  • Nope
  • a little but not a whole much

ADDED ALL OF Y'ALL

can you add the squid

• SquidonLive
  • Since the Summer camp I think
  • Nope
  • Yes

Done

• In-game Minecraft Name: Jopi
  • Approximately how long you have been on The Dirthut?: like |___________________________________________| that long
  • Have you played Feed The Beast before?: Yes
  • Have you played on any modded Minecraft before?: Yes

• In-game Minecraft Name: Jopi
  • Approximately how long you have been on The Dirthut?: like |___________________________________________| that long
  • Have you played Feed The Beast before?: Yes
  • Have you played on any modded Minecraft before?: Yes

ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send me nuds

Minecraft name: NukaMusic

Never been on dirthub

ftb for 1.5 years

modded 2.5 years or more

Hi, I'm sorry to announce that this server is no longer online. Minecraft appears to be a game that has dwindled off now. Changes may occur in the new year.