The Dirthut Forums have been completely upgraded to improve stability, scalability and to help fight the issue with spam. Please report any issues you find here. The forums are still a work-in-progress. Expect to see changes and popular features returning soon™!

TacosareBueno

Bioshick Infinite Instantly BSOD on First-time Setup

7 posts in this topic

I open the game it instantly blue screens.. I've tried a handful of "fixes" that are on other forums but nothing worked. I tried doing compatibility service pack 2, didn't work. Tried downloading the setup files manually, still crashed. Tried a few other things but no dice. Send help o lord liam

post-152-0-40240200-1433171735_thumb.png

Edited by BoomLiam
TOPIC LOCKED - Dealt with through TeamSpeak.

Can you attach the blue screen log file? This will be under C:/Windows/Minidump/

(To upload a file as a reply, click "More Reply Options" in the bottom right of the reply window) Hopefully you can attach it... I can't remember the file-type. If not just...  send it to me somehow.

Uhhh try copying it out of the minidump folder and place it on your desktop, then try uploading from there.

Right click the minidump folder, properties, Security tab, and change the permissions so that your user account has all access to that folder.