The Dirthut Forums have been completely upgraded to improve stability, scalability and to help fight the issue with spam. Please report any issues you find here. The forums are still a work-in-progress. Expect to see changes and popular features returning soon™!

TacosareBueno

End Downhillinc Reign of Tyrany, Add More NA Moderators

18 posts in this topic

For years us Americans have had to deal with the great evil that is Sammuel D. Seegert's dictatorship over the server when the great BoomLiam goes to sleep. In America we believe in a system of checks and balances, and it's about time we get Sam some checks. I believe I am the most qualified for this position, being the most active NA member of the DirtHut teamspeak. I have lots of experience moderating teamspeak channels and my reputation for being humble, truthful, and fair should back up my claim to power. End the tyranny! Fight oppression! TacosareBueno for mod 2015!

TL;DR : boomliam gib mod pls

Samm pays me in nudz to keep him as a mod. I DO love Samm's nudz. Can you beat Samm's nudz? I bet you can't ;)))))))))))) Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm 

1 person likes this

Samm pays me in nudz to keep him as a mod. I DO love Samm's nudz. Can you beat Samm's nudz? I bet you can't ;)))))))))))) Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm

Fucking corruption. Wake up sheeple! This is what happens when you let people such as Sammuel D. Seegert run freely!

" Active " Posted Image

By active I meant online all day errday

the great evil that is Sammuel D. Seegert's dictatorship over the server when the great BoomLiam goes to sleep.

Can confirm.

i r gud @ quotes

This Sam guy has to go.  Hes racist, memeist AND american. Hes all evil.

Stop opression 2k15

1 person likes this

This "Samm" sent me a 14 page long Skyrim biography without my permission. He forced me to read the entire bio. I was never affected by the oppression on such a personal level. If we don't stop this, who will.

Face it,

Samm

SAmm

Adolf Hitler

What more can I say...

2 people like this

One time I asked Samm if my shoes looked nice that day and he made me cry. Also, ever since his starring performance in "Lights, Camera, Camp!" he has let the fame go to his head and thinks that he is better than all of us. He made me write a review on IMDB making him out as a brilliant actor and person all around. I have silent until this point, but I can not be any longer. End this mans' (if he even is one) oppression. #ProgressiveReform

1 person likes this

Best thread I've read since the forums went up. 10/10 top kek Kappa

1 person likes this