Sign in to follow this  
Downhillinc

Gaming Mice

So as many of you know I got a gaming PC a while back from recommendations from mostly Liam and Alex but all of my accessories (-the keyboard) have been recommendations from my older post. I am perfectly fine and happy with my Mother's purchase of this Razer Deathstalker. It fits my needs, it glows, and stay for quite sometime hopefully. The one thing I still cannot stand in my setup is my mouse. It is a shitty prepackaged Acer mouse from around 2006. It's defiantly a laser and figits around the screen if I move to fast across my steelseries mouse pad. It's a piece of shit and I need a new one. Since our community is getting pretty large now, which is awesome, there is going to be a lot of different needs a mouse can fill depending on what kind of game you play. I mostly play CS:GO, Civ V, and Skyrim so I don't think I need a lot of buttons. The only mouse I've been really considering has been the Zowie FK1. Hostess recommended it and many pros in CS:GO have used/still use it. (http://www.amazon.com/Zowie-Gear-Gaming-Mouse-FK1/dp/B00LIQE8EO) So uh yea... reccomend me some mice. I'll link my specs and an updated computer setup here as well. 

Here is IT

Posted Image

-Thanks for your Time.

Sammuel "DownHillinc" SeeWaitshouldIputmylastnamehereorwhatIamnotgoingtoatthismomentkthnxbye

Posted Image