Hey guys! 

It's your friendly Asian Prune here!  ^_^

Just wondering who will be going to EGX on the 27th of September at Earl's Court, London?

We know that most of the people from the TeamSpeak are going but this is just a confirmation and for the people that are not regulars to the TS to speak up!

If you are going to the expo or going to be around that area on that day, feel free to reply to the post so that we will know!

We will most likely do a #Dirthut meetup (oOO0OO0oo00o) if Liam, the owner of this fine establishment, could arrange the place and time!

Come meet him, the Mods and the other fags that are going. We will also do some games like: 'Slap the Prune' or my favourite 'Touching butts'  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm

Aite I'm outta here! See y'all at EGX!  :D  KappaHD  ;)

Prorune117  Keepo

• Like 1

Liam will be waiting outside the big building thing. I'll be the one running around with no clothes for as long as possible until the police catch me and pepper spray my anus.

• Like 1

I'll be in London from the 25th till the 28th, and at EGX on Friday and Saturday.

What a nerd, a girl playing gamez? And going to gamez conventionz? lul nerd

I think all you guys are forgetting about the most important meetup next year,

Minecon 2015, London!

I think it is pretty obvious that everybody will be there,

and it will be way better than your silly PAX east and EGX.

-Jopi

• Like 1